Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment will be releasing the Hitman: Definitive Edition this Friday in the UK. It will be available in retail stores beginning Friday 18th, May for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Developed by IO Interactive, the Hitman: Definitive Edition brings together all previously released content and game updates from the first season of Hitman. In addition to new in-game disguises for Agent 47 inspired by classic IO Interactive titles – Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch and Mini Ninjas – celebrating the Danish studio’s 20th anniversary.
The Hitman: Definitive Edition features the following content:
- IO Interactive’s 20th Anniversary Outfit Bundle – Three new outfits inspired by Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch and Mini Ninjas.
- Hitman Season One (Main Game) – Seven exotic locations from the first season, including Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido, along with the ICA Facility.
- Hitman Game of the Year Edition Content – Four missions from the Patient Zero Campaign, three themed Escalation Contracts that unlock three unique weapons, as well as the Clown Suit, Cowboy Suit and Raven Suit from the recent Game of the Year Edition digital Release.
- Hitman Summer Bonus Episode – Featuring ICA bonus missions in Sapienza and Marrakesh.
- Hitman: Blood Money Requiem Pack – Including the Requiem Suit, Pale Duck Explosive and ICA Chrome Pistol.
- All features Contracts, Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs and game updates from Hitman Season One and the Hitman Game of the Year Edition.
Published by Rhys Baldwin.