Ubisoft has announced that their upcoming open world driving game The Crew 2 will be available on June 29th of this year for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. It was originally scheduled for release early 2018 and was delayed along with Far Cry 5. It has been enhanced with additional features on PS4 Pro.
The Crew 2 Motor Edition was also revealed that will allow payers to get the game three days early in order to gear up before the competition. The Motor Edition also includes:-
- The Crew 2 Gold Edition & Season Pass. Players can enjoy new vehicles, outfits, additional content and more.
- The Motorsports Deluxe Pack. Includes unique outfits and vehicles such as the FORD F-150 Raptor Race Truck 2017, Pilatus PC-21 Air Race Edition 2002 Plane and the Abarth 500 Monster Truck Edition 2008.
- A customised American The Crew 2 license plate that comes in a high-quality collector box.
- Exclusive Steelbook Case.
- The official Roadmap of the game.
- Four Original Stickers.
Those who pre-order the game will net The Crew 2 Legendary Motors Pack, this includes exclusive vehicles like the Mercedes-AMG C 63 Touring Car 2016 and the Harley-Davidson Iron 883 2017.
Players can start their in-game vehicle collection with The Crew Rewards Program. Completing a series of monthly challenges in the first instalment of The Crew, players can unlock up to 19 vehicles in The Crew 2, including exclusive water vehicles. More information available at thecrewgame.com/rewardsprogram .
Sign up for a chance to gain beta access here.
Published by Rhys Baldwin.